DataView: Your Solution for Efficient Document Management in Government Agencies.
DataView can be tailored to the needs of municipalities to offer a full document archiving and retreival solution. The system can be designed to automatically capture, file, and store electronic documents and make the documents accessible in seconds, by authorized persons, decreasing the time it would take to locate hard-copy documents.
A Range of Key Benefits:
- Instant information access—Inspection reports, specifications, release reports, etc. can be located in seconds and never get lost, improving the accuracy and quality of customer service.
- Reduced labor costs—DataView minimizes your personnel requirements and helps you to comply with legal, insurance, and liability requirements.
- Automatically file and store documents—This includes word documents (.doc), spreadsheets (.xls), .pdf customer statements, pictures and documents in .tiff and .jpeg format, electronic customer signatures, etc.
- Protect your organization—Restrict access to documents according to document type, view only access, or user clearance.
- Minimize copying expenses—Cut your costs for duplicating original forms.
- Reduce company costs—Save on storage, paper, and employee labor. Documents are electronically captured, filed, and stored in a secure digital repository.
- Transition to a paperless office—DataView interacts with most host systems or network configurations ensuring a smooth transition.
- Irrefutable document integrity—Our image dating technology virtually eliminates any possibility of altering documents without detection.
- File protection—Protects against loss due to disaster, while critical data can still be kept on site.