HIPPA-compliant Document Management for the Healthcare and Medical Industry.
DataView is used by some of the most well-known medical facilities around the country to securely manage the large volume of patient-related records generated each day. Information can now be located in seconds, by authorized persons, improving the quality of patient care.
DataView Benefits At-a-Glance:
- Automatically import X12N 835 Health Care Payment/Advice Transactions from all payers to allow access to EOB records and custom reports by all users in your organization.
- Import Lock-box (Remittance Services) data automatically from your bank to store the deposit images scanned by your bank.
- Instant information access—Clinical and billing documents can be located in seconds and never get lost, improving the accuracy and quality of patient care.
- Reduced labor costs—DataView minimizes your personnel requirements and helps you to comply with legal, insurance, and liability requirements.
- Automatically file and store documents—This includes word documents (.doc), spreadsheets (.xls), .pdf customer statements, pictures and documents in .tiff and .jpeg format, electronic customer signatures, etc.
- Protect your organization—Restrict access to documents according to document type, view only access, or user clearance.
- Minimize copying expenses—Cut your costs for duplicating original forms to send to insurance companies.
- Reduce company costs—Save on storage, paper, and employee labor. Documents are electronically captured, filed, and stored in a secure digital repository.
- Transition to a paperless office—DataView interacts with most host systems or network configurations ensuring a smooth transition.
- Irrefutable document integrity—Our image dating technology virtually eliminates any possibility of altering documents without detection.
- File protection—Protects against loss due to disaster, while critical data can still be kept on site.
Schedule an hour with us and see the power of DataView.
Call (603) 893-9090 today.