DataView Report Mining automatically creates customized spreadsheets, databases or word processing documents by extracting data from your computer-generated reports.
Data extractions may be automated for ease of report-to-spreadsheet transformation.
You can use external applications such as, Monarch, Java Application, Crystal Reports, Access, Excel, Visual Basic, etc. The new reports are created and viewed from the extraction of other reports.
Data can be sorted, filtered, and formatted as desired. Sorting and formatting options are stored within a customized application. The user may also launch external applications and update databases with report data.
Data extraction and mining manager allows immediate access to data and eliminates re-keying through use of automated extractions.
- Automatically extracts data from computer-generated reports.
- Data may be sorted, filtered, and formatted as desired.
- Information can be published on magnetic, optical or CD-ROM disk.
- Templates may be saved and reused.
- Optimized for large files.
- Extracted information can be reformatted and emailed or stored in DataView for future reference.
- Computer information indexes are held in a SQL compliant database.
- Decrease in labor costs and increase in company profits.
- Greater customer care and increase in customer satisfaction.
- Ability to email the documents in PDF format.